Wednesday, February 11, 2015

"i frankenstein" | Hollywood Full Movie Full Hd

I,Frankenstein is a 2014 American fantasy action movie .Written and directed by Stuart Beattie add based on the graphic novel by Kevin Grevioux. The movie star Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy, Yvonne strahovski, Miranda Otto, jai countney and Kevin Grevioux.I, Frankenstein was panned by critics. it is English Movie. On Rotten tomatoes, it has a 3% rating, with an average score of 3.2/10.lbased on 86 reviews, the general  consensus is Loud, incoherent m and dramatically listless, I, Frankenstein is remarkably dull fantasy adventure that fails to generate much excitement or
interest in its characters. On metacitic the film holds a 30 based on 20 critics, indicating generally unfavorable reviews. Mike McCahill of The Guardian gave the film 2 stars and tatal film also gave it two stars. Among the film’s three positive reviews on rotten tomatoes was ben sachs, who said of the film .the Novel premise quickly gives way to lots of chaotic action, though there are numerous incidental pleasures throughout….


Director by:Stuart Beattie
Writers:Kevin Grevioux
Stars:Aaron Eckhart,Bill Nighy,Miranda Otto




0 comments:

Post a Comment